– Sunglasses can make water more lucid, get rid of glare, and make the sky prettier. Just take a shot through the lens. If you want to dispose of the glare, make sure the sunglasses you use are polarized.
– Take some colored paper, and place it near the edge of the lens to create a colorful glare. You can also take a shot through it to add an interesting rainbow effect.
– Cut a hole in it and take a photo through this hole, and you will get a frame around your shot. You can experiment with the materials and hole sizes.
– If your inner artist demands action, your smartphone can help you to make a funny collage selfie. You can find an image on the Web, or make it yourself to add an element from another picture to your self-portrait.
– Use an ordinary rubber eraser to clean your phone camera! Believe, it works wonders and makes a difference!